We are so excited to be able to launch another LVW season, full of parades and fun and learning and friendships...and letting our light shine! We will again be participating in some incredible parades this year, and we hope that you can come out to support and enjoy the band this summer.
Just like these incredible kids who put in so much work for the glory of their Savior, you also have an opportunity to let your light shine by volunteering to help make our season a success. It’s easy to sign up, and I promise that it will be a wonderfully rewarding experience for you and will be so greatly appreciated by the kids.
Here are just a couple things to keep in mind when you volunteer:
1. Check back regularly to the LVW website for any minor changes or updates that get posted...we’ll do our best to get the volunteer information right the first time, but it’s a big undertaking and sometimes things need to change last minute.
2. It’s ok to sign up for more than one job on the same day! A good example would be volunteering to help with uniforms on parade day and also helping water the kids during the parade! You could also drive the truck and be an overnight chaperone, or help in the kitchen for both a lunch and a dinner shift. Just make sure to sign up for each slot individually. (By the way, volunteering is more fun if you bring a friend along to help!)
3. We can be flexible with the start and end times for many of the volunteer opportunities. Just let us know what works in your schedule and we’ll make it work on our end!
4. If you have any questions or need clarification on anything, please don’t hesitate to text me at (920) 734-5251 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
There are so many ways that you can help—whether it’s with your time, talent, or treasure—and we thank and appreciate every one of you for everything that you do to make it possible for us to let our lights shine for another year!
LVW Head Chaperone
How do I sign up?
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: https://signup.com/go/JuXyhxh
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.
Sign up for 2020 Vanguard Season ( https://signup.com/go/JuXyhxh ) on @SignUpdotcom today!